ROBOTILL Point of Sale System has been released and is available for download. The following is new:
- The sale and open till session totals are hidden from the Back Office application when ROBOTILL Back Office is in lock mode that requires a user to log in.
- You can now choose to hide the sale and open till session totals in the Home screen from Supervisors when they log into ROBOTILL. See System Security on how to change these settings.
- Transaction ID's / Sale ID's are unique but not sequential. ROBOTILL now added a sequential Invoice number that can be added to receipts/invoices. You can also choose a starting number for your invoice numbers. See Invoice and Sale Numbers.
- The date range of sales for till sessions has been added to the till session report.
- Other minor quality fixes has been done.
To upgrade to the latest version, please follow the upgrade instructions.