restaurant software and retail software.
The following is new:
- The cash withdrawal and cash drop functionality now prints a slip that can be customized in the print design tool of ROBOTILL.
- The registration process has been improved so that the registration process is easier to follow.
- The till session report has been improved - more detail added.
- The cash up has been improved - required amounts for non-cash methods (card and other custom methods) are now taking refunds of the same payment type into account.
- The free edition no longer prompts the user to upgrade during log-in's.
- Stock take has been improved - attribute view was added and stock on hand for the scan option was added.
- The label printing screen displays more information for selected products.
- The refund screens has been improved.
- Customer statements has been improved. With previous versions, if the balance brought forward was negative, it was placed in the credit column but with a negative value (didn't affect the totals). It is now correctly places a negative balance brought forward in the debit column.
- The 'clean database' feature has been improved.
- The hospitality module has been renamed to 'Booking module' and no longer requires an additional licence. The licenced POS computer will now also have the full edition of the booking module at no extra cost.