ROBOTILL Version 7.15 has been released and can be downloaded from the ROBOTILL website. We release new versions (minor upgrades) of our Point of Sale Software System on a regular basis. We are also working on a big and exciting release (major new release) that should be available by the end of the year.
What is new in version 7.15?
- The system log has been replaced by the 'Event Log' and several improvements were made including more filters, more detail per item logged and more types of events being logged. The Event Log is now available from the ROBOTILL Manager menu under History (previously the system log was available from the Tools menu).
- Order Slips can now also be reprinted from historic sales. This can be done from ROBOTILL Manager > History > Sales > Select Reprint Order Slip.
- A fix was done to the date and time of reprints of intermediate bills.
- The Department Report will now calculate profit according to your Tax settings (the same as the other reports).
- If a cashier was logged in at two different tills (POS Computers) at the same time and items were scanned at both tills it caused problems. Checks were added to prevent this from happening.
- A problem with sales per day data of branches in the Branch Module was fixed.
The upgrade is free - also for users of the free point of sale edition.
Post a Comment