ROBOTILL now has a new Workshop module. The Workshop module is ideal for shops that does repairs and various other kinds of 'jobs'. 'Jobs' are booked in by the Retail Point of Sale Module. The workshop can then work on multiple open jobs with the new Workshop Module and add items like labour, parts, etc. to the various jobs. Once a job is marked as complete, the job can be invoiced by the cashier (Retail Module).
The Workshop Module can run on the same computer as the till (Retail Module), the back office computer (ROBOTILL Manager) or on a separate dedicated computer in the workshop.
The good news: It's FREE! You require at least one registered POS Point to use the workshop module, but you don't pay extra for the workshop modules and you can use as many as you need.
Other new enhancements included in Version 5.8:
- Workshop module was added as a separate module and added to the ROBOTILL program group (icon on your desktop and available from All Apps > ROBOTILL).
- Customer Job Card was added.
- Internal Job Card was added.
- Item Notes that was previously only available in the Restaurant Module was added to the Retail Module.
- Account Payments and Lay-bye payments has been improved. It is now also possible to do multiple payments (Cash, card, etc.) for a single transaction and the same interface is used as with the sale payments.
- Card and 4th payment option (check by default) that are done for account payments and laybye payments are now also part of the main reports for card and check payments.
- Customers can now be edited from the POS Modules if needed (this can be changed depending on your requirements).
- Stock running low order form (the exported CSV file) improved.
- Various other small fixes and enhancements.
Existing customers should please follow the ROBOTILL Upgrade Instructions.
Not a customer? You can download and install the Free edition of the ROBOTILL Point of Sale Software from our website. The Free edition has some limitations but does not expire. To see the difference between the free edition and the full edition, please visit our POS Features page.
Post a Comment