ROBOTILL Version 6 has arrived and is ready for download. The biggest change in Version 6 is that ROBOTILL now has 'Branch Support' that allows you to manage multiple branches or shops remotely over the Internet.
|ROBOTILL Branch Manager|
- Manage multiple shops using ROBOTILL Point of Sale Software over the Internet - no local network or VPN required between the shops or branches.
- Receive reports from the branches remotely.
- Update branches remotely with product setup, prices, print design and more.
- Do stock transfers between branches or shops and view the progress of the transfers (dispatch, delivery and quantities).
Please note the following regarding the licensing of the Branch Manager:
- The ROBOTILL POS System has free editions of ROBOTILL Manager, ROBOTILL Retail and ROBOTILL Restaurant modules but not of the ROBOTILL Branch Manager.
- When you purchase ROBOTILL POS License you get a the full edition of ROBOTILL Manager, ROBOTILL Retail and ROBOTILL Restaurant but not of the ROBOTILL Branch Manager.
- You need to purchase a separate license for the ROBOTILL Branch Manager.
- The ROBOTILL Branch Manager is optional and you only need it if you are planning to manage multiple shops or branches from one location.
- You can still use any number of tills and back office computers in one shop without needing a ROBOTILL Branch Manager license.
Other changes in Version 6:
ROBOTILL Manager was also improved. It has several smaller enhancements and improvements but the most noticeable is the main screen:
|ROBOTILL Manager Version 6|
The menu in ROBOTILL Manager was also 'cleaned up' and more logically grouped. All configuration settings are now done from one 'easy to navigate' Configuration screen.
|New Configuration Screen|
With previous versions the retail and restaurant configurations where done separately and some users found it difficult to find the correct place to update a setting. With the new screen it is very easy to find the correct place to make a change.
The new version can be downloaded from the ROBOTIL Website.