the best point of sale software system!
The following is new in version 9.04:
- You can now force stock codes to be unique. See #1 in General Settings.
- A problem in the 'Profit and Tax Per Item' report has been fixed.
- A double click in the product search screen sometimes caused a fatal error - this has been resolved.
- Lay-by contracts are now added in the 'sales per day' report on the day the contract is completed.
- You can now view customer statements for deleted customers in the report section.
- Customer account statements have been improved according to accounting standards.
- When changing a price tier after an item was added, and then you add the same item to the sale, it caused the receipt to display the correct totals but the unit prices did not correspond to the item sub totals - this has been resolved.
- Account payment receipts now allows you to add more customer information in print design.
- Sales per cashier report now displays the correct custom payment option headings (instead of Payment option A and B).
- Stock take with the list option now will no longer add 'not counted' items.
- ROBOTILL users can now no longer see customer passwords.
To upgrade to the latest version, follow these instructions.