ROBOTILL Version 8.12.04 has been released and is available for download from the ROBOTILL website.
The following is new in version 8.12.04:
- You can now search delivery orders by using the customer's telephone number.
- The number of decimal points in the value of a scale barcode can now be specified - https://poshelp.robotill.com/ScaleBarcodes.aspx
- The rounded sale amount can now be printed on receipts and bills - https://poshelp.robotill.com/SaleRounding.aspx
- The 'clear database' feature was improved - https://poshelp.robotill.com/ClearDatabase.aspx
- A problem in the customers report, that sometimes caused incorrect balances when you turn the end date back has been fixed.
- A problem where the a custom payment option was not added to the cash up print out has been fixed.
- A problem that occurred when you deleted a customer that had open bookings or delivery orders has been fixed.
Post a Comment