Product Costs (Unit Cost - the cost to your company for manufacturing or purchasing) can now automatically be calculated when you are using compound items.
There are two different calculations:
1) Applying compound cost to sub items
Applying compound cost to sub items. If you receive stock as a compound item (example a box of 24 cans), then the cost for individual cans will be calculated and applied to the sub item (the can).
2) Applying sub item cost to a compound item
If you have a complex compound item like a breakfast that has multiple sub items (2 slices of toast, 2 eggs, etc), then the cost of the breakfast will automatically be calculated.
You can also choose to let ROBOTILL automatically adjust compound item cost prices if a sub item cost price changed. For example, if you have various items that uses a slice of cheese as a sub item, and the cost of a slice of cheese changes, then ROBOTILL will automatically recalculate all the items that uses a slice of cheese.
See Product Cost in the Online Help for more information.
This feature isalso available in the FREE Point of Sale Edition of ROBOTILL.
Other changes in version 5.45:
- Barcodes of deleted stock items are now freed up and can be used again.
- Minimum stock level fix (check used a '<=' check instead of a '<' check).
- If a cashier logged into two different computers at the same time and voided a sale that was open on both computers it caused problems - this is now fixed.